Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sister's Retreat

About 4 years ago I did a Sister's Retreat with my sister-n-laws, it was Amazing! It was very simple, but was a wonderful bonding experience, especially for me who is an outsider to a family of 7 sisters!
 We started the evening off with a wonderful candle lit dinner
 Then we each shared a talent, one of  them made each of us a CD with  the #1 songs from the year we were born and the year we graduated. It was fun to dance and sing together! Another sister did a personality test... man every family should that! I felt like I understood them so much better!!
 For my {talent}- Prior I asked everyone to give me one word that described each sister. I made a book for each of them and left an area for each sister to write a little note to them.
We all spent the night and enjoyed a delicious breakfast in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment